A photo essay by Gromit the pretty good off white, giant doodle -

A nice day at the dog park and here is Gromit stopping to smell the flowers..."hmmm, when I sniff this flower it falls apart??"


"Hey Chewie, put down that ball and come over here and play in the flowers with me."


"I wonder how it tastes?"


"Oh, Chewie has lost sight of his ball....I have an idea...."



"Oh, oh - Chewie is getting close I have to get that ball"


"I think I can, I know I can get that ball before Chewie"




"I got it, I got it, I got it I got the ball and oh, oh- Chewie has got focus"


"YeeHaw -...try and catch me now, Mr. Muscle and serious - oh yeah, look whose tongue is hanging out now!!"


"Umm, I can't seem to pant..and...hang....on....to this darn ball."


"I lost it - LOL!, it was fun while it lasted."


"Alas, all is right with the world again - our little black Yoda has the ball once more."



"One thing my buddy from Bugtussle and I agree on is that after a romp at the dog park...."



"...every doodle needs a good couch and a little rest."



"See you all later!."

Comments

Popular Posts