Shameless

I am a Virgo born in the year of the bull. Based on all my readings, including placemats at Chinese resturants and daily astrology clippings from newspapers - these signs indicate a general grounding to the earth. In addition, I am a likely to be a little bit of a truth seeker - so much so that I sometimes don't see the impacts of my fact finding missions on those around me.

Virgos have the ability to be well organized...not so much for me, except I would like to say that I was born at 4:04pm on the 4th which, the year I was born, just happened to be Labor Day. I figured if I organized nothing else I aligned my birth pretty well. I once read that if a Virgo Bull was ever to be a parent they would need another parent who had a softer affect. Virgo Bulls apparetly have a lack emotional awareness. They may not intuitively show affection.



I think this is why Chewie came to us. He is here to demonstrate how affection works to win connections. He balances my Virgo Bull to give the house a softer presence. He understands the value of touch. He values bacon, steak and aged white cheddar cheese. He understands the comfort of touch and the charm of his gorilla eyes looking right at you while he whispers to you like a snapping turtle - it often equals a great snack.



I remember reading that acquariums were good for people's blood pressure - Chewie's chin keeping your feet warm while you sleep in on a winter weekend Sunday have to be even better. We could probably rent him out to help sleep deprived people.



Chewie jumps into a chair and fits in a lap like Dumbo trying to stay on top of the circus table. Somehow though, he always relaxes right into a lap and fits like a comfortable pillow and his weight is hardy noticeable.



The ChewBug taught me how to enjoy the cool grass on a warm evening. Rolling over on his back and wiggling back and forth scratching his back on the grass. Then he leans his head back into the ground and wriggles is nose into it - and sneezes. He flips back up and turns to look at me, jumps, shakes his whoe body and again gives me the gorilla stare while he has grass all over his face. It cracks me up.



I have a hard time relaxing and showing my affection. Chewie, he is shameless and puts himself out there all the time. It works for him too - he gets more treats and more pettng and more laughter - thanks Chewie -

Comments

Popular Posts