Bits and PIeces

Note to the dog walker -
  • The extra dog is Buddha and he doesn't need a walk he is fine -
Notes from the dog walker -
  • Gromit got into something and it is in his tail. I tried to get it out but he wouldn't stand still
  • I think Gromit enjoys everthing in life

Note from the Agility Class -
  • Gromit's light is on
  • Chewie is a big dog
  • Your sandals are getting too loose, you need to think about some different shoes

Notes from the cats-

  • Those dogs need some manners
  • I thought this was our water bowl - where's the water
I have been thinking about the name for my agility team here are some of my thoughts -
  • Doodle Duo
  • Amazing Doodle Duo
  • Earth , Wind and Heidi
  • Noodling Doodles
  • Ebony and Ivory
  • CG Paws

So I am still working on this - but you can't free associate until you start free associating...

We are going to need arm bands - I a m thinking they would make a nice statement - different than the bandana...we'll see...maybe we need our own water bowls with a team logo

Comments

Popular Posts